snow falling








background

snowbackground





Monday, 2 April 2012

Hi,
     I cannot believe I have not been on here since 2010. I forgot the name of my blog and password, but I am all sorted now and guess what, I will be off to Aintree Craft Fair on 26th April. So I have all  of my pennies saved.
I wanted to tell you, I have found a new craft site.   www.chloescreativecards.co.uk   I first saw Chloe, on Create and Craft, on her very first show. Her cards and stamps were FANTASTIC, so I have bought some of her stamps and made two cards of my own, using her flowers, these two cards have my own butterflies on, but I have since bought Chloe's two butterfly stamps, the tulip stamp and the lavender stamp. Watch out for some more of Chloe's cards.

I will still be making some Christmas cards, so watch this space, hopefully will load some soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen, welcome back to the land of Blog xx Gorgeous cards, l saw Chloes stamps at the Harrogate show where she had a stand - not seen or heard of them before, they are beautiful, l just bought one and the other l wanted was sold out. Hope to see more of your cards soon x Susan x PS you may want to turn off your word verification as peeps often don't leave messages if it is on (yours is On xx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards.really pretty designs and your colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete