snow falling








background

snowbackground





Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Welcome to my New Blog

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. you will have to bear with me for a while, as I am new to all this and just finding my way around. As you can see I love snowflakes. so this blog will be full of lovely winter themes and Christmas, at least that is what I am hoping to create, a magical blog of glittery snowy themes. Hope you will come back and check my blog, when it is up and running properly.


Have a magical day

snoflake x

3 comments:

  1. Well done keep up the good work, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done snowflake on setting up your blog, this is beautiful, I love the little snowy flakes coming down, I'm now a follower and can't wait to see your cards on here. Believe me I made loads of mistakes starting mine up, but you get there eventually. Bfn Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and trhe snowflakes are gorgeous. Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete